Knowledgebase / Using weapons and bullets
- Gun autofire: Set this to true to enable fully automatic fire, which means you can hold spacebar down and bullets will keep shooting out.
- Gun reload time: The time delay between shots (in milliseconds. 1000ms = 1 second)
- Gun muzzle velocity: The speed of the bullets.
- Collector tag: The tag of the object that can collect this weapon (default is player).
- Bullet id tag: The tag of the object that is shot out of this weapon (default is bullet).
- Gun burst shots: The amount of bullets in a single shot.
- Gun burst interval: The delay between bullets in a single shot.
- Gun shot duration: The amount of time that a bullet lasts for until it disappears.
Bullets from the Gamefroot Classic Pack have a Bullet script attached to them. This script makes bullets fire out of any weapon or NPC that can shoot. For shooting to work in your game, a bullet must be placed somewhere in the level.
- Bullet tag: this is the tag that other game objects (characters, weapons, etc.) use to identify the bullet so they can use it.
- Damage: the amount of health that a character loses when the bullet hits them.