Knowledgebase / Using storypoints
Storypoints from the Gamefroot Classic Pack have a Storypoint script attached to them which displays a message on screen if the player character touches it.
- Player tag: any object with this tag that touches the end point will cause it to activate (by default this is player)
- Permanent: set this to true to keep the storypoint from disappearing after the player touches it.
- Message: this is the message that appears on screen.
- Font size: this is how large the text appears.
- Background color: the color of the text panel.
- Text color: the color of the text.